Company was founded in 1958 and owned by Douglas C. Burkhardt
since 1976. The firm specializes in commercial and industrial real
estate and is represented by agents who devote full time to the sale
and leasing of non-residential real estate. We believe that success
comes from never losing sight of our customerís needs. We have purposely
remained small, we take on a limited number of real estate management
or brokerage assignments, and strive to perform our assignments well.
We have a very personalized real estate practice, and we are willing
to take on challenging assignments. We want satisfied customers, and
by performing our services well, we can insure that our customerís
needs are always satisfied. Our high level of repeat business would
suggest that customer satisfaction is working.
| Company | Services
| People | Properties